NEWS AND INFO ABOUT THE ENGLISH VERSION

Channel for international users

NEWS AND INFO ABOUT THE ENGLISH VERSION

by Emily Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:48 pm
Hello English speakers!

Welcome to the official DEGENESIS English forum.

First of all, if you’re a fan of the original edition(s), Thank You!!! If you’re new to the world of DEGENESIS, Welcome! I have some amazing news for you both: the English translation of the DEGENESIS Rebirth Edition, is already underway!

Sadly though, as with all things wonderful, this still needs a bit more time. No need to worry, you won’t miss a beat. Until then, this will be the one-stop shop for updates, info, questions, thoughts and more so please feel free to post any questions here. We’ll be posting updates, news and info in English and are happy to give you insight on the development of the English version and advice on the game-play itself.

At this point, you may be wondering a few things, so let me see if I can help you out:

Who or What is a “SIXMOREVODKA”?

SIXMOREVODKA is a concept art studio founded by DEGENESIS co-creator Marko Djurdjevic, based in Berlin, Germany. We’re a team of artists from around the world who simply love creating art and playing games. We had a hand in creating the images you’ll find throughout the Rebirth Edition and we’re so proud to be able represent such an incredible game.

Who or What are YOU?!

I’m Emily and I run the SIXMOREVODKA studio with Marko and Jelena. I’ll be heading up the English forum so you might see my name running around here quite a bit. Feel free to ask me anything! Since I only really speak English, I personally can’t wait for the English version to arrive… So don’t worry guys, I’ll make sure we make it happen asap!

Speak soon,
E

Re: NEWS AND INFO ABOUT THE ENGLISH VERSION

by vonkoz Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:42 pm
I think this project looks fantastic! I was in love with it when I first saw it back in the day. The thing is though I have no desire to play the table-top RPG. Will there be a way to just purchase the Primal Punk book? Thanks and again kick ass work!!!

by Drakar Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:11 pm
This looks amazing!

I have, literally, just seen this game today, for the first time ever.
Through the amazing cult concept arts on the Facebook fanpage. Looks fantastic.

Looking forward to buying an english version - I hope you make all the awesome books and packs available.

Cheers from Brasil! o/

by Stroganrog Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 am
AT LAST!!!! Waiting for English version!!!!

by Kamen Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:17 am
The new edition looks incredible! I can not wait for an English version to come out!

Any word on the special editions in English? A translated version of the Limited Edition would be a dream! Hell, I'm considering ordering the German version just to have a copy. Thanks!

by RavenTower Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:05 am
Happily awaiting info on this! Have followed Markos work ever since the Massive Black DVD he made. All the other artists listed have amazing skill as well. Pre-ordering as soon as the English one is available!! :D

by Kiky Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:15 am
hey and welcome to the forum,
i can say so much, there will be an english version!
about the how, when and where. we have to wait a little more for that info.
but as soon as the german version is out ill gladly answer some questions for you english speaking folks in here to make the time past a little quicker.

kiky

by Emily Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:37 pm
Hi All!

Sorry for the late reply. We had a huge flood of emails after the launch yesterday.

It's great to see you here! Some great questions have been asked so let me see if I can help out.

@Vonkoz: Thanks for supporting the original version!! Unfortunately the books aren't sold separately as one doesn't really work without the other. But the good thing is, there is a ton of gorgeous imagery and incredible info in both so at least with the two books, you won't be missing out. And you never know, you might enjoy giving the game a try. :) Thanks again!

@Drakar & Kamen: We'll definitely be offering special edition options for the English version also :) :) :) I also can't wait.

@Stroganrog & Raven Tower: ME TOOO! It's coming soon....

@Kiky: Hiiiiiiiiiii! :D Nice to finally "meet" you and thanks for all of your help :)

I hope this helps. Keep the questions coming guys!
Speak soon,
E

by Kiky Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:07 pm
just doing my best to keep you all busy :D

by schatten Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 pm
Kiky wrote:just doing my best to keep you all busy :D

some never changes ;)

by Stroganrog Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:23 pm
Good evening,

I have one question - do you (maybe) have in your plans to release a rulebook in PDF format?

Best of all

by Kiky Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:32 am
Stroganrog wrote:I have one question - do you (maybe) have in your plans to release a rulebook in PDF format?

hey,
for the moment the only thing i can say about it is: wait and see. :evil:

by Kiky Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 am
thers some new article in the news section.
its part 1 of the story how the trailer came into existance

by Kiky Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 pm
an other sneak peek info about the new rule system:

there will be a new way of aproach collecting scrap and turn it into something usefull.
skills like "ledgents" "perception" "craft" and "tech" (im not serten if thats ecactly how they will be called in the english edition, but you get the idea) might be used to find places worth digging for scrap, upvalue it and turn it ito something useful.

one example of using your newly found scrap is to craft it onto your weapons to make them better, faster or scarier or to give your vehicle the final touhes it just needs. lots items from weapons over bodyarmor to special equipment got a specific number of slots that limit the number of modifications possible to that item.

by Enkinu Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:13 pm
Hi, I am new to Degenesis (just found it because one of my FB friends liked your profile), however I must say from what I see it's pure awesomeness! Waiting for English version of the game, I probably won't be able to play it (too old, too many other things to do), but will buy it just for sake of reading about Degenesis setting and admiring illustrations!

BTW What has happened with your FB page, it just disappeared (just minutes ago)!

by Kiky Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:50 pm
Enkinu wrote:I probably won't be able to play it (too old, ...

never to old!

welcome on board

by Marko Djurdjevic Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:32 pm
Hey guys,

a blog post on the new rule system is up. Please go and check for more information.

http://sixmorevodka.com/degenesis/katha ... -system-2/

all the best

M

by Tersoal Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:55 pm
Hi all!!!

I'm from Spain and I'm very interested in Degenesis. It looks amazing and I'll buy the english version.

I would like to know if I can translate to spanish the blog content and publish it in my own blog. I'm sure that a lot of friends will be interested as well.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!!
Sergio

by schatten Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:49 pm
@sergio
welcome to the show :)

About your question, i think the officials will answer as soon as possible

by Studio8Worx Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:06 am
Hi All,

Its good to be part of this forum and I'm so excited to purchase the english version. I hope it will come out soon!

More power to all of you guys!

br
Studio8Worx

Sort By