Palers and Secrets

Clans, Psychonauts, Burn & Metaplot

Palers and Secrets

by Wallenstein Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:36 pm
Here's a juicy bit of secret:

Neville wrote:May I ask, as a Paler Reviver player, on what subjects they may be knowing about at low Secrets level ? With what you just told, I imagine they hardly know about Bygones and Sleepers. Yet they have to, at least a little ?

Marko, local spoiler dealer wrote:Yo Neville, I can't do this for every Cult but since I know how much you love the Palers, here is a suggested breakdown of Paler-specific Secrets. SPOILERS below!!! Other Cults can be abstracted from this.
1) Knows about the sleeping gods him and his people are born to protect. Knows that there are bunkers out there, where they sleep until the right moment, to rise and deliver his people. Knows about the Marauders. Has been conditioned to their names: Argyre, Aspera, Triglaw, Gusev and others.
2) Knows about the location of bunkers and buried RG tech. Knows how to activate a RG picture wall and deduce information from it. Knows that the Chroniclers are somehow in cahoots with the Marauders.
3) Knows about the use of memetic keywords by his Demagogue, knows that suggestions can yield information or control the mind of others. Actively works to uncover sleeping gods and wakes them. Knows the memes used by the Marauders to command their henchmen and disposes of them. Doesn't trust the Chroniclers one bit.
4) Knows the Sleeper Prophets Helios, Uriz, Trice, Enceph and Karakhan. Knows what the Freespirit Agenda is about. Localized Exalt on his maps and tries to crack the code to enter.
5) Knows about the existence of the Triscyclion, Jehammeds Will, the Carbon, and what's under Bajkonur. Knows getrellian Memetics and how to use it. The Fragments are out to kill him.
6) The Marauders consider him to be one of Getrell's henchmen and do everything in their might to stop him from furthering the goals of Project Tannhauser.
Social Media Man

Re: Palers and Secrets

by Wallenstein Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:37 pm
There it is: Karakhan is not only a Sleeper (which most of us already assumed), he' s a Sleeper Prophet. Discuss!
Social Media Man

by schatten Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 pm
i´am more interested in the stuff that is "under" Baikonur....
Since 2004, marauding ... and still hungry
Supporter

by Wallenstein Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:44 pm
Loads of deepfrozen RG employees? :D
Social Media Man

by Ilfaralek Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:00 pm
Wow, thanks for posting this here, Wallenstein. My mind is spinning with the possibilities!

Marauders using memes to controll people? This is also new, isn't it?
In Ghat they believe in vampire watermelons, although folklore is silent about what they believe about vampire watermelons. Possibly they suck back.-- (Terry Pratchett)
Mediator

by Marko Djurdjevic Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:11 pm
Ilfaralek wrote:
Marauders using memes to controll people? This is also new, isn't it?

Not really. CRTL+F TKG: Page 199
:shock:
Developer

by Wallenstein Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:04 am
Ilfaralek wrote:Marauders using memes to controll people?

Well, they are RG after all. That's kinda what those bastards do ;)
Social Media Man

by Ilfaralek Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:33 am
Darn, back to reading :oops:
In Ghat they believe in vampire watermelons, although folklore is silent about what they believe about vampire watermelons. Possibly they suck back.-- (Terry Pratchett)
Mediator

Sort By