Information on Austria (and cities close to it)

All about the world

Information on Austria (and cities close to it)

by cathar Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:22 pm
Hey all, my first post on the forum!

I am planning to start a Degenesis campaign sometime this year and I'm slowly putting together my slice of the world to fill with horrifying adventures.

I'm from Austria and currently live in Vienna. Just from the geographic location in the Degenesis world (at a crossing point of Balkhan, Pollen and Borca (and also within Hellvetica) this seems like an interesting location.

Before I make it all up as I go along, is there any official information on this area hidden in the books somewhere? So far I've read through Primal Punk once, but that's a lot of information to process and memorize.

A search through this forum didn't bring up much.

In addition to a general info, can someone epxlain to me what the deal is with (Buda)Pest? The way I understood it from reading about it, it's an area under Psychonaut influence with lots of artefacts, but super dangerous?

Due to its proximity to Vienna, Pest seems like a good destination for some pseudo dungeon delving. My players will mostly come from DnD 5e so having something relatable will hopefully help the transition.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Peter
Bit